Fan turn on temp

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Maddog20
http://phpbb3styles.net

Fan turn on temp

Post by Maddog20 »

I have the logger version of Ectune. The fan was set to come on 192 degrees F, for reason my fan comes on at 198? its six degrees off? Has anyone else had this issue? I know Calvin is looking into it but if someone else is going through this maybe it will help solve this. http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd79 ... nt=Fan.jpg

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I personally noticed this, it is normal; just as the revlimit isn't quite what you set it to, etc. I.E. Set your shift light to ~150-300RPM below redline
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

shift light is a different story the subject is rad fan. Shift light is strange i tried to fix it already but i couldn't i have to test more.. I don't know what the deal is
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Yeah, I personally set the temp for 200, and it will pop on around 205.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

my shift light will flash slightly or not come on at the set rpm limit either. I am more concerned with the Rad fan since I used to be one of those Y8 guys who change there HG every other oil change till Blundar fixed me up :D I know this has nothing to do with why I was popping HGs, I am just really aware of this aspect of my car. JaredKaragen-can you look at a log in detail I bet it comes on at exactly 206* when set to 200. Can you verify this?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll post a log where it's dead on... It's really simple code
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

I don't doubt that a bit. Maybe there is something similar in Jaredkaragens' setup that would cause the same issue? Thank you

calvin

Post by calvin »

i just reinstalled my laptop. I'll make a log later and show it to you guys...

calvin

Post by calvin »

can somebody make a log in celcuis?

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd79 ... elcius.jpg I will make another log today Thanks

calvin

Post by calvin »

send thtat log it looks dead on.. 89C rad on and log shows 88C

calvin

Post by calvin »

Yes there was a BUG JGE instead of JGT.. it's dead on now

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Awesome. I will also test and confirm when the new release is put forth.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Solved so this can be locked