Ostrich problem

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

zex_cool
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by zex_cool »

got the phone call today. we couldnt get it to work but they will exchange it and upgrade me to the v.2 for free. :D now, i cant wait.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

nice mate
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

zex_cool wrote:i did that and its doing the same shit as it did before. (not connecting, but no blue screen) does anyone have a phone number for moates ? i looked but couldnt find it anywhere. i tried emailing them but only got one response saying they'll call. :(
How long did it take to get a response? Im still waiting ot hear back on my problems.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

what problems u have?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

sohcd16y8 wrote: How long did it take to get a response? Im still waiting ot hear back on my problems.
about a week. when i talked to them they said they were really sorry because they were/are slammed.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

got the ostrich today, couldnt believe how small it is. just waiting on the license Calvin. 8)

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

you'll probably get the confirmation soon, he's in a different time zone =P
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

got it. :D now, i only this snow would go away.

joppez

Post by joppez »

I have now this same problem. Got it when computer freezed during map upload. Device manager finds ostrich in com5. Another computer finds it com3. Demon ostrich reset or ostrich firmware updater doesnt find hardware or firmware. Car doesnt run.

Code: Select all

OstrichECT indentifier not found, reply is&#58; 00  Emu&#58; Can't dectect \"OstrichECT\" on port&#58; COM5  Emulator not found on Cached port&#58;5

joppez

Post by joppez »

Ectune / calvin reset program doesnt work with this ostrich.

joppez

Post by joppez »

Ostrich has to be shipped back to moates i think. Im allready running crome with my friends ostrich and request licence change for that so i can give my own to my friend when its working. Does anyone else than Calvin do the ostrich change? I wonder when i can run ectune again :roll:

joppez

Post by joppez »

joppez wrote:Ostrich has to be shipped back to moates i think. Im allready running crome with my friends ostrich and request licence change for that so i can give my own to my friend when its working. Does anyone else than Calvin do the ostrich change? I wonder when i can run ectune again :roll:
Ok. Xenocron / Chris where i bought ectune changed my licence to another ostrich and mine is shipped back to moates. Just to know if someone else crashes ectune/ostrich.