Real time update

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Real time update

Post by Civic Tsi »

As far as I can tell, ECT & AIT corrections are not updated in realtime. I had to do a put to see the effect. I was wondering at first if they were working at all.....

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

where?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Here
Attachments
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 4005 times

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Do you see modified after changing the value? If yes it has to be updated. I tried and it changes... I only update the status bar if their are 10 byte or more changes left. I'm not updating status bar each byte update. Sometime it's to fast and the status bar can't handle it. Best what you can do... Try the change... Save the bin download rom from emulator Compare in winhex 8)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

I just did the test... -Basebin.... -connect emulator -change an ect temp value -Save bin -Download emulator bin Winhex compare.. Same no diff. So it updates... Stupid question... a shame to ask.. Was real time update on? checked?

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

What is even more puzzling, I did a successful verify before doing the put :? I had a AF of 17 and 11 after the put. Normal since I changed the value 9 for 40 in the 20 box. I'll retest it tomorrow, with a video if necessary.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Go to feature request :oops:

calvin

Post by calvin »

Civic Tsi wrote:Well, somehow I disabled it without realize it. If you don't want to add a checkbox, always enable real time update upon emulator connection. Why would someone not want real time update when connected ? Or is this just me ?
I put the setting to always enable realtime.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Thank you Image

calvin

Post by calvin »

but did you test? so i know this is not an issue?

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

It works but not the way I wanted. Real time update will enable itselft on eCtune launch, not when connecting to the emulator. So if I accidently uncheck real time update before connecting.... But it is not a big issue the way it is now. You can close this.