Revlimit hot/Cold threshold not saving value:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

Revlimit hot/Cold threshold not saving value:

Post by JaredKaragen »

Using current release 0.0.2.0r7 Go to parameters: Revlimiter Settings Revlimiter hot/cold threshold: set to 160. Save cal and close eCtune reopen eCtune, and cal, back at 140. If it does not do it with yours, I will post my .cal, but it should be the same as the current in the posted .BIN's folder.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

I just went through those steps and it does the same to me as well. Also on version 0.0.2.0r7

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Ok i'll look into it
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

Doesn't do it on 2.1 r1
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

works on 2.1 r1 tested it too
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Cool. I'll sit tight. The last 2 times I changed it I coulda swore I did it before; and I checked it the time before posting this after I saved it; I saved, closed then loaded the ROM, and it saved.... but the next day it was back and I knew.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin

Post by calvin »

if u tested this on 0.0.2.1r2 t1 and it works good post here so i can close