O2 CEL??

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sohcd16y8
http://phpbb3styles.net

O2 CEL??

Post by sohcd16y8 »

I was driving tonight and when I hit the clutch to idle while turning my tach bounced to zero and then the CEL came on. I had my laptop hooked up and it was giving me a primary o2 code. I dont know why I got this because I have my o2 and heater disabled. I clear the code and the car ran fine. It wouldnt do it again while I was logging. This happened about 27 mins into the drive.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

version 2.1 r2 t2

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

this happens to me too, my rpms don't drop, but the CEL will come on for primary o2, when i have mine disabled. Calvin suggested i try using the \"disable closed loop + VE table (stock)\" option, but i was told to disable the o2 and VE separately by another authorized eCtuner. I haven't tried it out yet, however b/c i had to take the wideband out of my car to use on another car, and i don't like messing with things unless the wideband is in.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

I will try the later next time out.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

zeeman wrote:this happens to me too, my rpms don't drop, but the CEL will come on for primary o2, when i have mine disabled. Calvin suggested i try using the "disable closed loop + VE table (stock)" option, but i was told to disable the o2 and VE separately by another authorized eCtuner. I haven't tried it out yet, however b/c i had to take the wideband out of my car to use on another car, and i don't like messing with things unless the wideband is in.
u rather listen to a tuner then to the developer?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

calvin wrote: u rather listen to a tuner then to the developer?
So if I use the option that disables both should I also disable them separately or should I leave them active in their separate boxes and only disable with the "disable closed loop and ve correction" box?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

disable the seperate disables. only use disable closed loop and ve correction.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

calvin wrote:
zeeman wrote:this happens to me too, my rpms don't drop, but the CEL will come on for primary o2, when i have mine disabled. Calvin suggested i try using the "disable closed loop + VE table (stock)" option, but i was told to disable the o2 and VE separately by another authorized eCtuner. I haven't tried it out yet, however b/c i had to take the wideband out of my car to use on another car, and i don't like messing with things unless the wideband is in.
u rather listen to a tuner then to the developer?
lol...no. I originally had the "disable closed loop + VE table (stock)" option selected, then i got talking to synoptic about eCtune and he said he usually disables the o2 and VE tables separately. I've got a chance today to put the wideband back into my car, so i'm gunna try it out. Thanks for your help calvin.

calvin

Post by calvin »

np