Ind Cyl correction

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Ind Cyl correction

Post by Civic Tsi »

Pressing a number generate a catch. PS: It is also really hard sometimes to edit the number by double clicking on it. It also does this with IAT & ECT correction.
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (77.65 KiB) Viewed 5657 times

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

I had the same! I was trying to change the valleus of the ECT correction table. This gave me the same problems. Looks like the same problem Blundar had.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

You can edit any table with pressing of an numeric key or double clicking it... I think... I'll check in a few hours
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Funny thing was that ctrl-J worked!

blundar
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by blundar »

I still had some of these bugs. I'll pay more attention to when, but iat/ect/cranking/cylinder tables were what I remember
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA \"That motor's hit!\" - me

calvin

Post by calvin »

well i changed a lot last night.... I tested then both offline and online(connected emulator)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

nate

Post by nate »

fixed....
eCtune Team