Migrating to 0.0.2.1r4

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

2kCivicSi
http://phpbb3styles.net

Migrating to 0.0.2.1r4

Post by 2kCivicSi »

I did \"Force Update\" from the previous version on my Desktop PC. It completed successfully. Then I went to open it. I got message saying I didn't have .net 2.0 or 3.5 I did have 2.0 and 3.0 but not 3.5. I searched Microsoft for 3.5 and installed it. Now I get past that error message and get this one: (see attached image)
Attachments
Com Class factory?
Com Class factory?
comclassfactory.JPG (15.18 KiB) Viewed 4217 times

2kCivicSi

Post by 2kCivicSi »

It continued to load and followed with this DLL registered notice
Attachments
dllregistered.JPG
dllregistered.JPG (9.66 KiB) Viewed 4216 times

2kCivicSi

Post by 2kCivicSi »

After that it appears to load successfully.. I will try later on my laptop to see if results differ.

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

Yea I got the samething and did what you did and everything seems to be working fine. Didn't actually get out to the car to see if it would connect but I loaded cals and old datalogs and everything seems to be running fine. I did notice I got a new liecense in e-mail lastnight. Gonna try and get out after work and see if everything connects after liecense update. If you get out before hand let us know how it goes.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Odd, I got no errors after a force update aside from having to copy my new license over twice. I did however make sure all .net packages and updates were installed about a week or 2 ago.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

David974

Post by David974 »

I need to upgrade the Framwork to 3.5 to get in to work

2kCivicSi

Post by 2kCivicSi »

Just go to Microsoft.com and search for .net 3.5 and you will find the link near the top of the list..

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

this is really nice user to user support. Props
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by rschoener »

Download for .NET Framework 3.5 I installed it and R4 last night. All is well so far. I will do sometesting this weekend and fill out and Excel sheet. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

tnx bro People tried to contact u for tuning
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

AgentZero

Post by AgentZero »

Yea. I got the same thing last night. First the notice that I needed to update to .NET 2.0 and/or 3.5...I figured I would just go straight for 3.5. I got that error, clicked OK, then the DLL was registered, then all opened fine. I closed, re-opened, and no errors.

calvin

Post by calvin »

dll is for innovate will be gone soon;)