Trace jumping to Last column during deaccel: IMPORTANT:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Trace jumping to Last column during deaccel: IMPORTANT:

Post by calvin »

Gents, If you drive, deaccelerate and you notice your trace block goes to the last column there is something wrong. And overflow condition exist during table lookup. This can cause lean/rich conditions. It's not good in anyway. Problem: Map value 90mbar Column0=110mbar What happens the lookup routine will search till no where to find a value 90 or smaller and read the fuel/ign value from there. It's not my code it's stock honda code. I show reading from last column but it's really reading anywhere. Solution: Lower column0 mbar to 75 or 80mbar. i'll post some datalogging screenshots later This are just number out of my ass.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

This is a perfect example of what you see when it jumps in decel. It always happened to me in the one spot; so I just ignored the erroneous log readings and sifted around them. Image
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

probably a retarded question, but where is the 0 column ?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

the first column.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

crx303

Post by crx303 »

JaredKaragen wrote:This is a perfect example of what you see when it jumps in decel. It always happened to me in the one spot; so I just ignored the erroneous log readings and sifted around them.
Same here, first thing I noticed the first time I was datalogging. I thought it would be my Nokia datalog cable or something :wink:

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Calvin, your new overflow routine works... eCtune cought it and alerted me. A+++!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by rschoener »

Calvin, Lowering the first collum value to 85 has worked for me also. The latest version cought the error even after I lowered it to 90 85 seems to be working good. Thanks .
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

calvin

Post by calvin »

0.0.2.1 r7 has an error msg when this condition occurs.

wally

Post by wally »

I have a problem when changing the mbar value in collumn 1. collum 1 was stock set to 127 mbar when i created the basemap, i click on 127 to get it changed lowered it to 85 but when i hit the enter button ectune automaticly changes the mbar value in collumn 1 to 11,31 and changes collum 1 to B1. I tested it with other value's 60 up to 120 but always get the same results. I run version 0.0.2.1 r9 vacuum in mbar and get the error msg when deaccelerate.Hope you got enough info Thanks

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

We have reported that bug to Calvin. The only way around it is to hex edit the rom, or enter -70 for now. Fix is coming.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin

Post by calvin »

fix will be posted tomorrow

wally

Post by wally »

thanks for the fast reply's!

borat

Post by borat »

Is the fix ready yet? I get the message every time I decel from high rpm, and all logging stops until I hit 'OK'.

calvin

Post by calvin »

You have to fix it by lower column 1 mbar

borat

Post by borat »

Civic Tsi wrote:We have reported that bug to Calvin. The only way around it is to hex edit the rom, or enter -70 for now. Fix is coming.
I was referring to a fix for this. I can't lower column 1, it just replaces it with 11.31