Trace jumping to Last column during deaccel: IMPORTANT:

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

i just release a test update. Send me a mail i'll give u beta version tooo
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

yes in current (not new expiry release) I am seeing the bug where you can't lower or change the col1 mbar value; goes back to previous setting... not low enough to avoid the error. (new tune)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

r9 correct? That is fixed in r11 being released today. r11 will only popup onces this msg. It will also ask to lower the mBar of column 1.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Correct r9. Thanks!
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

b20vtechb

Post by b20vtechb »

so this will be fixed in the update tommorow? i too noticed the colum changing to b1 and not being edited in mbar like it should be.

2kCivicSi

Post by 2kCivicSi »

Question.. in my non-boosted B16, the last column is set to 1024. With the cold temps and high baro, I am reading a WOT map pressure of about 1050... and ECTune only hilights two cells in the last column instead of 4 cells.. Could this cause a similar problem to what you guys are talking about with the lower bounds?

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Go to the fuel table parameters and change the number of columns to 11. I have seen this also with a good working ram air! This way you get the first boost column on screen. Thats were your other 2 cells are reading.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin

Post by calvin »

Gaskleppie wrote:Go to the fuel table parameters and change the number of columns to 11. I have seen this also with a good working ram air! This way you get the first boost column on screen. Thats were your other 2 cells are reading.
thanks