possible bug??

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

non-vtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

possible bug??

Post by non-vtec »

hey Calvin. it may be related to my cal. file but it never seen this before with the previous version of ectune. it happened twice since the new update a couple days ago. it happened once. i rebooted the whole laptop and it happened again. both times it happened with the datalog ecu connected. not logging any data just connected and i was just cruising around watching the display data's. is there something i need to change in my cal. or is it a possible bug?
Attachments
untitled2.JPG
untitled2.JPG (202.78 KiB) Viewed 3062 times

z31

Post by z31 »

I believe that's the new warning Calvin installed to warn you to set your mbar lower in your first column. I use 80mbar and I've never seen this. This was on decel correct?

relic1

Post by relic1 »

this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

eCt look nice in vista. Lower column 1 is not a bug. Your load(mbar) is lower then column1 and that can cause problems during decel fuelcut
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

ok will change that. p.s. that is not vista....win xp pro :)

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

ok... Test it...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.