Datalogger won't connect to ecu/Fixed/Hulog cable wrong

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

long+fuel pump + short + short +short? That means you run eCtune... Make sure j12 is cut and try to switch the hulog plug. I could be wrong or bad soldering. If u run eCtune and hulog can be seen in device manager it should work no matter what
Last edited by calvin on Thu May 01, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

OneRM

Post by OneRM »

long and then 3 short flashes. In device manger the port shows up when hulog is plugged in but it doesn't say \"hulogger\" or anything.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

ok disconnect ostrich check hulog comm port enter that in datalogging settings.. set baud to 38400 and test.. If not working turn the hulog cable arround and recheck solder points check again if j12 is gone
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

OneRM

Post by OneRM »

turned hu cable around, problem solved! using the connector that my ecu came with, guess the cable fits in both ways. Thank you very much! Now to hook up my wideband for closed loop. :) That should be easier.

calvin

Post by calvin »

and i bet auto-scan will detect your ecu now

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

something so simple, yet so easily overlooked....lol. Good thing calvin provides awesome support. Calvin: I've emailed you back (twice now, in case you didn't receive my 1st email) about the tuner version.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i think i replied