questions about autotune

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

cquence
http://phpbb3styles.net

questions about autotune

Post by cquence »

ok I was trying to find more info about when can I use autotune and when not to. Obviously I wont be using it to tune the boosted parts of my maps.. But can I use it to fine tune my medium to high load NON-boosted maps? What about while in vtec? thanks

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

there is no auto-tune. u just have to log, select a part of the map, and auto adjust.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

cquence

Post by cquence »

Oh.. i thought autoadjust is same as autotune.. never mind.. OK so do it manually then by selecting a portion of the map. I love how the selected portion of the disappear after each auto-adjust. It makes it easy to know which ones have been already adjusted..

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

you can lock an area too so it doesn't record in overlay anymore
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Calvin, I searched everywhere for an \"unlock button\" is there one?
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin

Post by calvin »

Same button you lock with

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

ok... me just reading lock took it literally ;) Thanks! I finally got those $%@#$ cells unlocked... lol.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

crx303

Post by crx303 »

Auto adjust caused my maps to look like a mess, so I started all over again. Did I do something wrong?

calvin

Post by calvin »

probally. U all did it your self. You click adj. What it doesn't Stored afr per cell Filter stored afr per cell Target afr per cell that gives a % change to the able then % * p(0.75 default) then table * (%*P). So either your target afr was wrong or your lambda recording goes wrong. It's just math that reacts to the data and function(a user defines)

crx303

Post by crx303 »

I'll try again ;)

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

say you have cells like: 10% 7% 16% 12% and you highlight them all and click the auto adjust button does it adjust each of them individually or an average adjust? does that make sense? auto tune would be cool for the partial throttle area..
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin

Post by calvin »

it take an avg. and adjust the maps

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

ok so it would probably be better to highlight them individually then auto adjust them
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

calvin

Post by calvin »

I normally do i groups of 4 cell. If u do each cell it will make your map damm ugly.

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

haha my maps are already damn ugly ;) but they seem to work. I guess I have a lot to learn thanks for your help