Parameters window bugs all in one thread....

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by JaredKaragen »

Ahhhh, good call, I will b doing that from now on ;)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote:V 0.0.2.1r5 Boost Controller-> Deadband Error: IIE EBC Duty Cycle Lookup Maps: Click on the top cell, second column from the right: shows an '!' after you click out of it.... one of the phantom ones; but it's there. Looks like that's it for the parameters window. When I get the new beta releases, what file is it that I can not replace to keep all of my personal settings? I got reset to metric again when I installed r5 =/ Lost my graph setups too. When all of the parameters window is done, I will do an IIE check on the settings window, and so-on. I can start new thread, or continue in this one; whichever you prefer.
personal setting don't get replace the rar should have settings folder
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote:V 0.0.2.1r5 Boost Controller-> Deadband Error: IIE EBC Duty Cycle Lookup Maps: Click on the top cell, second column from the right: shows an '!' after you click out of it.... one of the phantom ones; but it's there.
setup with the button. they u will know why there is !.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

ahhh, duh.. I was in mindless clicky mode ;) All is well on the western front!

calvin

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen can you check if all these reported bugs are fixed?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Yep, all of the ones mentioned in this thread were fixed int hat previous test version. I have found a few more to be cleaned up; these are on the new panes you have added: TPS-Tip-in Trim window: All fields in the window cause an IIE error. Service Check Connector: \"Custom Lock\" field gives an IIE Error. So, this one is still open. Those are the new ones I could find. I need to check with datalogging enabled to see if the injector calibration tool, and other windows that are rerely used can cause this to happen, expect to hear back when I get back to my car tonight.

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixing

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed in 0022r1.t4

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

T4: Still getting IIE bug: \"TPS Tip-in fuel corrections\" section of the settings pane; all 3 fields cause an error/crash. The ignition lock field was fixed though, you did get that one ;) P.S. I like your fcut disable ;) good option added.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i fixed it before i send to you i think lets checks.

sam453

Post by sam453 »

Thank you for your share.
buy gold hoop earrings from pandawill