High Cam Only Map Selection Does Not work

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

High Cam Only Map Selection Does Not work

Post by xenocron »

I am trying to do a Single Cam Non VTEC that is revving higher than 8000 so I wanted to use the VTEC Maps only so I have table cells above 8000 rpms. If I selected the HIGH CAM MAP ONLY under Fuel & Ignition Table settings, it is still using the Low Cam Fuel and Ignition maps...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

fixed and send it to your email. When i was debugging Alt VTS output i left it in
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Thanks...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

worked bro?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Unfortunately I had to tune the car on the low cam maps only...I was in the middle of the tune when I posted the bug and didnt see your email until after I was done tuning :?

calvin

Post by calvin »

fuck... let me see if i can do it in bench test mode

calvin

Post by calvin »

i cannot see in bench mode... I'll have to test in the car. Can somebody else maybe test.. Just a running car.. Select high cam only and then see if it switch to VTC maps

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

I will try today in a car I have here at the shop...

calvin

Post by calvin »

47 it was working tooo.. 48 in included atl vts output. whre i left some stuff during debugging.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Xenocron please report back asap

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

My car died...I spent the whole time today trying to fix it :(

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

I used it on a car last summer on rom 45. Seems to work well.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin

Post by calvin »

yeah there was a little bug in 48

calvin

Post by calvin »

i need feedback onthis

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Confirmed working with Calvin last night.