update to be fixed by tonight!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sohcd16y8
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by sohcd16y8 »

jpjackson wrote:
elevation wrote:
jpjackson wrote:i am back up and running, where is the update list for what was fixed? was the normally open and normally closed for the ebc fixed?
hook up a bulb and CYA :wink:
why the heck would i do that? :? there is no problem i was just curious if it was fixed or not, the normally open and normally closed selection for the boost solenoid is backwards and was suppose to be fixed this update. i am not going to hook up a bulb when i can just select the n/c and see if it works, my engine will handle 25psi and boost cut is set at 15 so no problem. i was just curious since there were no release notes with this update. so i guess the our normally closed solenoids are still normally open :) oh well
Lol, it was supposed to be fixed about a year ago now. I think its safe to assume that it is still the same.

HighBoostCreative

Post by HighBoostCreative »

Finally got the update to work and got eCtune opened right up. :) Now I can finally strap my car on the dyno and see what kinda numbers she puts down. Thanks guys.

jpjackson

Post by jpjackson »

post the numbers :D
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

thanks guys
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.